Terms & Conditions
- is intended for communities to help each other with typical needs, such as transportation, elderly / child care, shopping, maintenance work, etc.
- is not intended to be a dating service. Attempts to use this site as such are actively monitored and your account will be immediately terminated.
- is not to be used for illegal goods or services. Attempts to use this site as such are actively monitored and your account will be immediately terminated.
Ethical conduct on the part of all community members is expected. Please use appropriate language when posting on the forum or replying to a gift/need posting.
When you post a "gift" and subsequently give that gift to a community member in need, you are entering a "contract" in which
it is expected that you will provide your "gift" per negotiations with the party "in need" and to execute that "contract" in good faith.
By using this site, you agree to the following terms:
- The site administrator will have access to all community forum inter-member needs/gifts posts.
- The community administrator will have access to your specific community's forum inter-member needs/gifts posts.
- Your gift may be a skill that you have. If you would like to be compensated for your value, you are solely responsible for negotiating work for hire contracts and/or other services for which you "contract."
We do not restrict participants to the narrower definition of "free" with regards to gifts, recognizing that each individual has
"gifts", and, for example, you may wish to offer discounted rates to community members while still being "valued" for your skills.
- Do not use Needs and Gifts to post items for sale or listing your services. These will be removed. You may offer discounted services
to community members, a number of free hours, etc. In other words, your "gift" should reflect something that you are giving freely
to the community.
- This site is not responsible for litigation resulting from damages and/or improperly performed work or services.
- This site will provide local, state, and federal authorities with any and all information regarding illegal activity, including account information.